CV Writing Service
for Banking and Finance Professionals & Graduates
Need a CV writer who understands the finance and financial services sectors?
Our recommended writer has recruitment, interviewing coaching, and CV and resume writing experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, retail banking, corporate banking, and other finance-related sectors. She is up-to-date on the recruitment practices of companies, such as Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch.
She has reviewed tens of thousands of CVs and has conducted interviews on behalf of retail banks, insurance giants, Big 4 accountancy firms, the stock exchange, and management consultancies.
As a qualified CV writer and interview coach for more than ten years, her professional certifications include Advanced Certified Resume Writer and Professional Employment Interview Coach. She is well qualified to create a focused and targeted CV that is right for this complex industry. Your new CV will reflect your career history, motivation for the target jobs, transferable skills, qualifications and training, and expertise.
Your writer will conduct a one-to-one interview and related consultations over the phone and by email. She will provide you with proof copies of your documents. One writer will work with you through the whole writing process.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a recent graduate who wants to get into the accounting, finance and banking industry, contact us for further information about this comprehensive and professional service with a 3-7 day turnaround.
Contact DetailsFor information, including services and prices, about our recommended finance specialist CV writer …
- Tip: Include your telephone number in your email and a finance CV writer will call you back.
Do you require a CV, resume, LinkedIn profile or interview coaching for any of these professions?
- Accountant | Accounts Assistant | Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Management Accountant | Group Accountant
- Group Accountant/Consolidations | Management Accountant
- Part Qualified Accountant | Systems Accountant
- Analyst | Finance/Business Analyst
- Financial/Business Analyst/Modeller
- Business Analyst – Client Onboading Project Manager
- Business Analyst – Regulatory Change
- Business Analyst – Finance Change
- Business Analyst – OTC Product Control/Operations
- Business Analyst – Market Risk
- Equity Lead Business Analyst – Valuation / IPV
- KYC Analyst
- Audit | Internal Auditor | Internal Auditor/Manager
- Client Services | Fund Administration | Treasury/Payments
- Futures/Commodity Operations | ISDA Documentation
- Loans/Trade Finance | Recs/Investigations Control
- FX Trading Sales Manager
- Settlements | Static Data | Trade Support/Middle Office
- Bookkeeper | Purchase Ledger | Sales Ledger
- Compliance | Credit Risk Manager | PMO Manager
- Regulatory Manager – Credit Risk Capital Reporting
- AML/ STF – Risk Manager – Business & Commercial Banking
- Credit Controller | Credit Manager
- Assistant Financial Accountant | BPR/Change Man Consult
- Bid Manager | Commercial Manager | Finance Director
- AVP Finance Manager | Financial Accountant | Project Manager
- Financial Controller | Financial Controller/Manager
- Programme Manager | Project Accountant
- Graduate Trainee Positions | Insurance Jobs | Payroll Jobs
- Financial Services Roles | Banking Operations
- Fund Accountant | Fund Controller
- Regulatory Manager| Regulatory Accountant
- Tax Accountant | Tax/Treasury Manager
Search for jobs in finance and banking roles, including corporate banking, corporate finance/M&A, IFA, investment banking, operations, private banking, private equity/VC, structured finance, trading, asset / fund management, capital markets, client services, compliance, credit function, derivatives, equities, FX and money markets, global custody, hedge funds, internal audit, product control, research and analysis, risk management, settlements, and trade support.
EXAMPLE JOB REQUIREMENTS
Commercial Lead CV: Roles like this require the candidate to manage competitive dialogue procurement. Be sure to include your experience in preparing PQQ documentation and evaluation criteria. You must demonstrate how and when you extracted and analysed management and financial information in order to identify cost drivers and secure efficiency savings. Outline the circumstances in which you provided procurement and commercial advice to senior management. Did you produce a procurement timetable that ensured efficient and timely letting of contracts? Add this, too. The potential employer will also want to you ensure that the process surrounding tender and award are completed on time. If you have used the EU procurement legislation and the competitive dialogue process, also include this on your CV.
Commercial Finance Manager
As an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant, you could join their finance team by providing evidence of your skills and abilities. First of all, you will need to document when you formed an effective partnership with senior management team and provided them with meaningful and robust analysis to support the decision-making process. You may be required to communicate and update senior management on performance and the financial impact of operational decisions. On your CV, include how well you prepared and developed business cases to support future initiatives. Indicate that you oversaw the forecasting process to highlight risks and opportunities.
If you are a qualified or QBE accountant cover financial and management accounts and cash flow forecasting, as well as purchase invoices in this role.
You will report to the Financial Controller and internal and external stakeholders. You would be tasked with supporting the Financial Controller with Financial and Management and providing supervisory support within the Finance Department, as required. On you CV, include incidences when you prepared monthly management accounts (P & L and balance sheet reviews, cash flow management and reconciliation). If you liaised with bankers and auditors, mention this briefly.