CV Writing Service
for Oil & Gas Sector Drilling and Health & Safety Personnel
Need a CV that is tailored for the technical and competitive petroleum sector?
Our recommended specialist CV writer for the oil and gas, petrochemical, and petroleum sectors brings more than 10 years of experience as a professional CV writer supporting job seekers in the oil and gas industry with CV and LinkedIn profile writing.
He creates effective CVs or resumes for drilling and deck crews, including rig operators, roustabouts, crane ops, deck crew and health & safety staff. Alongside professional CV and cover letter writing, he offers interview tips, job search coaching, LinkedIn profile optimisation, and recruitment advice.
As a CV writer in the oil and gas sector, he helps individuals to market themselves more effectively with a tailored achievement-based CV that can be used for all job search channels – from professional networking to internal recruitment to online employment agencies.
His services go beyond CV and cover letter writing for jobseekers in the oil and gas sector. His support services include CV reviews, as well as telephone consultation calls for interview preparation advice and support, career review consultations, or other job hunting concerns. Additionally, he provides support and advice on job search techniques, interview training, and contract terms negotiations.
Do you require a CV, resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, or other job hunting documents for any of the following professions?
OIL & GAS – DRILLING PERSONNEL
- Drilling Manager | Engineer | Superintendent | Supervisor
- Toolpusher | Tour-pusher | Night-pusher
- Driller | Derrickman | Roustabout | Roughneck
- Floorman | Motorman | Completions Engineer
- Field Supervisor
- Deck Crew | Deck Supervisor | Drilling Crew | Casing Crew
- Crane Operator
- Casing & Tubing Specialist
- Well Engineer | Well Engineering Supervisor
- Well Services Engineer | Well Services Supervisor
- Well Site Manager
- Cementing Technical Specialist | Engineer – Cementing
- Drilling Fluids Supervisor | Liner Hanger Specialist
- Cement Pumping Supervisor | Directional Driller
- Barge Engineer | Hydraulics Engineer | Electronic Technician
OIL & GAS – HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND ADVISORY STAFF
- Health & Safety Manager
- HSE Manager
- QHSE Manager
- HSE Advisor
CONTACT DETAILSFor information, including services and prices, as well as contact information (name, email, and telephone) about our recommended oil and gas specialist CV writer …
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
Oilpro.com is an online community of oil & gas professionals and a gateway to resourceful and cutting edge technical tutorials, discussions, blogs, links, and jobs.
Recart is a niche, specialist, ethical, and professional recruitment agency for technical sectors, including oil and gas, nuclear, power, energy generation, and engineering. Their experienced consultants are dedicated to helping candidates and clients succeed.
EDUCATION & TRAINING RESOURCES
PetroSkills.com for training in exploration & production to surface facilities, operations & maintenance, HSE.
ihrdc.com for instructional programs for oil, gas, power sectors.
Greenwich School of Management for Oil and Gas Management at gsm.org.uk/en/courses/bsc-hons-oil-and-gas-management for a BSc (Hons) in Oil & Gas Management degree.
CV WRITING HINTS & TIPS FOR OIL & GAS DRILLING PROFESSIONALS
- Keep the length of your CV to a maximum of 3 pages.
- Outline your solid track record of experience and achievements. Experience is key to securing most drilling positions, so fully describe them with where, when, and how you used the skills they need, types of equipment used, and special challenging environments. Be sure to weave your achievements into your responsibilities and/or include an ‘Achievements’ sub-section to highlight the benefits you brought to your oil and gas employer.
- Note all your relevant training and education. Employers seeking drilling staff want the candidates to hold relevant certifications. Include the date and expiration date, if appropriate.
- Tell them where you are eligible to work. If required, recruiters will appreciate knowing if you hold the appropriate documentation to work in the country where the job will be based and/or that you are willing to travel or relocate for work.