CV Writing Service
for new graduates, entry-level candidates, and experienced marketers transitioning into management roles
Need a CV writer who understands the job market in the marketing and digital marketing sectors?
Our recommended CV writer has over five years of experience writing CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles for job seekers seeking employment in the UK labour market. He is based in the UK where he runs his own CV writing company.
His prices and approach are very modest, which is a boon to graduate- and entry-level job candidates, as well as those transitioning into marketing management roles.
The marketing CV writer’s method is to gather information from you to better understand your background and requirements – which is especially important if you have a diverse range of previous jobs and if you want to progress in your career – and he will then work with you to produce high-quality documents. In most cases, he can start working with you right away.
His personal experience as a marketing professional includes digital marketing consultancy, market research, digital marketing strategy development, traditional marketing strategy development and implementation, as well as event/tradeshow organisation. His marketing experience is backed up with an MSc in Advanced Marketing Management from one of the top 10 universities in the UK.
As a marketing professional – whether you are a new graduate or a seasoned pro, you need a CV that reflects your passion for building strong relationships and delivering results outstanding customer service.
Do you need a CV for any of the following marketing professions?
- Marketing Intern
- Marketing Administrator
- Email Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Planner
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Channel Manager
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications (Internal/External) Manager
- Product Manager
- Customer Experience (CX) Manager
- Advertisement & Promotions Manager
Our recommended CV writer offers CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile writing.
Contact DetailsFor information, including services and prices, about our recommended marketing specialist CV writer …
- Tip: Include your telephone number in your email and a specialist marketing CV writer will call you for a chat about your career goals and the job-hunting documents you need to land your dream job.
Resources: Find your dream marketing job in the UK
- Market Recruitment knows that working with recruiters can be hard work, but they understand what you do – marketing!
- Simply Marketing Jobs is all about finding a better job, a more exciting job, and a job you’ll love in the marketing sector!
- ScotJobsNet is the primary independent and the most straightforward Scottish job site there is. They cover thousands of jobs across Scotland from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen to St Andrews, Shetland Isles and Airdrie and throughout.
- Have a look at Prospects for ideas on how to jump-start your career in the marketing sector.
- If you are just starting out in the marketing field, perhaps you are searching for an entry-level marketing role as a Marketing Intern. You’ll need to demonstrate plenty of enthusiasm and capacity for hard work, as well as the education required to develop a marketing strategy on your own. Your knowledge of Internet and social media and how to connect with the traditional media and related businesses to disseminate your well-crafted message about the the product or service. Follow your passion for marketing and work as a Marketing Intern.
- Supporting the Marketing Department is important. As a Marketing Administrator, you would provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager and the team, which would include updating marketing promotional material, copywriting, proofreading, and handling paperwork. You could also be called up to use your initiative to organise and promote online and offline company events
- With skills in creating HTML marketing emails, using content management systems and e-commerce programs, you could apply for the role of Email Marketing Assistant, and assist the digital marketing team.
- Digital marketing offers opportunities to those who are passionate about web-based technology and thrive in dynamic environments. If you could improve a company’s social reach and online presence, write web content, produce SEO and PPC reports, and liaise with digital agencies, use your creative flair and winning communication and relationship building skills in the role of Digital Marketing Assistant or Digital Marketing Executive.
- Developing business and creating new business opportunities are related to marketing, and if you have the education and experience to maintain a company’s CRM systems, you could handle the responsibilities of a Business Development Coordinator. In this role, you would also use your creative and innovative ideas to develop social media channels.
- Marketing and sales often go hand in hand. Providing both marketing and sales support in order to ensure the company’s brand objectives are met requires a motivated individual who can focus on clients’ needs – a Marketing and Sales Executive with knowledge or experience in online, web, or social media marketing activities.
- Content is king in marketing, and the Content Marketing Executive will have superb writing skills and a meticulous attention to detail, producing all types of written and visual content for product literature, social media, websites and webinars, and infographics – all of which will drive demand and progress engagement.