CV Writing Service
for Catering and Hospitality Professionals
Need a CV writer who understands the catering and hospitality sectors?
Our recommended CV writer has over 20 years of experience in the UK labour market, including over 17 years of matching candidates to recruiters and vice versa – working with large and small establishments and organisations, finding the right people for the right job.
He has strong links to a wide network of leading recruiters within the hospitality and catering industries and they have temporary and permanent vacancies from the south of Scotland to south east of England, including the whole of the Greater London and Home Counties region. He can refer you to them.
For instance, as a chef, your skills are in the kitchen working with food and ingredients to create new and classic dishes. If you are in the market for a change of role or job, then you will need a CV that looks as good as your best plate of food!
As a front-of-house hospitality-focused staff member, you are accustomed to dealing with people and providing excellent food and service and you need a CV that reflects your passion for outstanding customer service.
Do you need a CV for any of the following professions?
- Executive Head Chef | Head Chef
- Senior Sous Chef | Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef
- Banqueting Chef
- Chef Tournant
- Kitchen Porter
- Catering Assistant
- Restaurant | Hotel Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Head Receptionist | Reception Staff
- Head Sommelier | Sommelier
- Bar Manager
- Cocktail | Bar Staff
- Cellar Staff
- Maître D’ | Head Waiter
- Waiting Staff
CV Writing: Our recommended CV writer offers a two-tier service: (1) CV only and (2) CV with fully optimised LinkedIn profile.
Coaching: He also offers coaching on how to make the best use of your on-line presence, grow your network and increase your opportunities to connect with a relevant job search network.
Contact DetailsFor information, including services and prices, about our recommended catering and hospitality specialist CV writer …
- Tip: Include your telephone number in your email and a specialist hospitality CV writer will call you back.
- Search for jobs in hospitality and catering as an line cook, food services manager, chef, or kitchen manager. In airline and cruise ship catering, find employment in bars and nightclubs, or at tourist destinations, work as a mixologist. Follow your passion for wine and work as a sommelier.
- Try your luck applying for a casino job. If your career goal is in the food and beverage sector, find banquet, conference, host/hostess, chef and cook roles at restaurants, hotels, resorts, and spas. Consider housekeeping, laundry, or room attendant tasks as a vocation.
- Be a food and beverage director. If you want an assignment at conference, meetings, or events, you can apply for jobs as a crew member, assistant catering manager, events coordinator, services manager, or banquet/sous chef. Dining room manager could be your cup of tea.
- Have a look at Prospects for ideas on how to jump start your career in the hospitality sector.
Catering and Hospitality Jobs in Scotland:
- ScotJobsNet is the primary independent and the most straightforward Scottish job site there is. They cover thousands of jobs across Scotland from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen to St Andrews, Shetland Isles and Airdrie and throughout.