CV Writing Service
for Call Centre Advisors, Operators, Agents, and Managers
Need a CV that is tailored for a role within a call centre?
Our recommended specialist CV writer for the call centre sector brings 10+ years of experience as a professional CV writer. He supports call centre job seekers with CV, cover letter, application form, and LinkedIn profile writing.
He creates effective CVs or resumes for all call centre roles. Alongside professional CV and cover letter writing, he offers interview tips, job search coaching, LinkedIn profile optimisation, and recruitment advice.
As a CV writer in the call centre sector, he helps individuals to market themselves more effectively with a tailored achievement-based CV that can be used for all job search channels – from professional networking to internal recruitment to online employment agencies.
His services go beyond CV and cover letter writing for jobseekers in the contact centre environment. His support services include CV reviews, as well as telephone consultation calls for interview preparation advice and support, career review consultations, or other job hunting concerns. Additionally, he provides support and advice on job search techniques, interview training, and contract terms negotiations.
Do you require a CV, resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, or other job hunting documents for any of the following professions?
CALL CENTRE ADVISOR | CALL CENTRE AGENT | CALL CENTRE OPERATOR/OPERATIVE | CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
- Outbound Calls | Inbound Calls | Inbound & Outbound Calls
- Customer Care | Customer Service
- Finance | Loan Processing | Mortgage Advice | Debt Collection
- Installation Coordinator
- Telesales | Sales Advisor | Event Sales
CALL CENTRE MANAGEMENT STAFF
- Call Centre Manager
- Call Centre Performance Manager
- Customer Contact Centre Manager
- Contact Centre Operations Manager
- Contact Centre Team Manager
CONTACT DETAILSFor information, including services and prices, as well as contact information (name, email, and telephone) from our recommended call centre specialist CV writer …
TIP: Include the job title of your target job. If you would like a call-back, include your phone number or Skype ID.
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
SKY is often recruiting for Customer Service Advisors and Sales Advisors. No experience required and great opportunities.
Cactus Search Ltd is a multinational call centre recruitment specialist with 13+ years’ experience recruiting into the contact centre marketplace.
CCA Recruitment Group provides you with a library of advice documents to help strengthen your chances of landing that dream job.
Douglas Jackson Limited work in partnership with their clients and candidates to recruit individuals.
EDUCATION & TRAINING RESOURCES
Call Centre Helper to learn about the skills you need to work in a call centre.
Reed’s rel=”noopener”> exclusive Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate is ideal for anyone interested in developing the strongest competencies and confidence in any call centre environment.
CV WRITING HINTS & TIPS FOR CALL CENTRE PROFESSIONALS
- Keep the length of your CV to a maximum of 2 pages.
- Outline your solid track record of experience and achievements. Experience is key to securing the most lucrative call centre positions, so fully describe them with where, when, and how you used the skills they need, types of calls you made, and special challenging environments. Be sure to weave your achievements into your responsibilities and/or include an ‘Achievements’ sub-section to highlight the benefits you brought to your call centre employer.
- Note all your relevant training and education. Employers seeking call centre staff want the candidates who can answer incoming customer calls, work within company policies to solve customer issues, and escalate calls to the managerial team, as required. You will need to be confident because you are the first point of contact for customers. Showing that you are committed to customer service and satisfaction is important, as is your ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Tell them about your availability to work non-standard days and hours, such as weekends and nights.